Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Sorry - out sick (9/8)

My apologies to everyone – my cold managed to work itself up into a sinus infection over the weekend – I just jumped onto the antibiotics train and should be good enough to go on Thursday. If you' were all in the middle of a project, I'd just have tyne class run as an "open lab" today, but since I need to actually see your collage presentations to evaluate them, I'm just going to cancel class today.

On Thursday, half the class time will be devoted to presentations, and in the other half of the class, you'll be working on your "visual response" to your chosen collage artist. We'll probably get through about half of the presentations on Thurs, and finish up the remaining ones next Tuesday – which, again, will be split between a work period for your visual responses and the final presentations. On the following Thursday (the 17th) we'll have a critique of your visual responses.

One note - looking over the comments, it looks about half of you have not chosen a collage artist yet. Or you're just terrible at following directions. Either way, if you do not have your paper printed out and ready to hand in at the beginning of this Thursday's class, you'll get a zero for the assignment – I won't accept late papers past the start of this Thursday's class.

No comments:

Post a Comment